In addition to the information relating to the website, the data controller Ovale Italia S.r.l. with headquarters in Desenzano del Garda (BS), at via G. Galilei, 68, VAT number 03593500980, wishes to inform you, pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (Regulation on the protection of personal data – GDPR) and in compliance with the provisions of Provision 229/2014 of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, regarding the cookies used by this site.
WHAT ARE COOKIES? – Cookies are text files that are saved in users’ browser folders while browsing websites and contain at least the following information:
- indication of the server from which they were generated (or domain);
- their duration (or expiry date);
- a unique identification code;
- a unique value.
HOW DO THEY WORK? – The website consulted sends the aforementioned information to the browser which creates the cookie, storing it in its directories. While browsing, the cookies relating to the site you are browsing are sent back to the server, which uses the value of the cookie to recognize the user (without providing further information useful for his identification).
WHAT ARE THEY FOR? – Cookies allow you to:
- facilitate consultation of the site and improve the browsing experience;
- convey advertising messages;
- acquire statistical information relating to user browsing.
CONSENT – Any provision of the user’s consent is stored by ovaleitalia.it, to the extent of its competence, through a technical cookie, with a duration of 12 months. The user is informed both through the short information, with a banner displayed on the first visit to the site and requesting consent, and through this extended information. By denying consent, the web page closes and it is not possible to continue browsing, in order to protect the user as much as possible
YOU CAN DISABLE COOKIES – Commonly used browsers (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) accept cookies by default, but this setting can be changed by the user at any time. This applies to both PCs and mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones: it is a generally and widely supported function. Therefore, cookies can easily be deactivated or disabled by accessing the options or preferences of the browser used and generally only third-party cookies can be blocked; generally speaking, these options will only be effective for that browser and on that device, unless options are active to unify preferences across different devices. Specific instructions can be found on the options or help page of the browser itself. Disabling technical cookies, however, may affect the full and/or correct functioning of various sites, including this site.
As a rule, the browsers used today:
- They offer a “Do not track” option, which is supported by some (but not all) websites. In this way, some websites may no longer collect certain navigation data;
- They offer the option of anonymous or incognito browsing: in this way no data will be collected in the browser and the browsing history will not be saved, but the browsing data can still be acquired by the manager of the website visited;</li >
- They allow you to delete stored cookies in whole or in part, but upon a new visit to a website they are usually installed where this possibility is not blocked.