INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(ART. 13 and 14 EU REG. 2016/679)
For the purposes set out in EU Regulation no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of persons with regard to the processing of personal data, we inform you that the personal data provided by you and acquired by company Ovale Italia S.r.l. will be processed in compliance with the rights and obligations established by the aforementioned Regulation.
1. DATA COLLECTION AND PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING – Only common personal data that are provided directly are collected. You can choose not to provide the data but in this case you may not use the Ovale services. The processing is aimed solely at the correct and complete execution of the online purchase order for Ovale products and, therefore, through the registration and creation of a personal account, only identifying data is collected, no sensitive or judicial data.
2. METHOD AND PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA – The processing is carried out through operations carried out with the aid of electronic instruments and consists of the collection, recording, storage, deletion and destruction of data. The processing is carried out by the owner and by those expressly authorized by the owner. The processing has the pure function of managing customers who purchase products online.
3. PROVISION OF DATA AND REFUSAL – The provision of common personal data is necessary for the sole purpose of carrying out the activities referred to in point 1 and related tax obligations (tax receipts, invoices) and the refusal by the interested party to provide personal data unfortunately makes it impossible to carry out the activity referred to in point 1.
4. DATA COMMUNICATION – Personal data may become known exclusively to those in charge of processing and may be communicated for the purposes referred to in point a) to external collaborators and in general to all subjects to whom communication is necessary for the correct fulfillment of the purposes referred to in point 1. Personal data are not subject to disclosure.
5. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD – Personal data will not be transferred abroad for any reason.
7. DATA SECURITY – We are committed to protecting the security of your data during its transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you provide. We comply with security standards when handling your credit card information. We maintain physical, electronic and organizational security measures in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of our customers’ personal data. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally ask you to provide proof of your identity before we disclose any personal information to you. Our devices offer security features to protect them from unauthorized access and data loss.
8. DATA CONTROLLER – The data controller is the company Ovale Italia S.r.l., VAT number 03593500980, with headquarters in Desenzano del Garda (BS) at via Galileo Galilei, 68.
9. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER – This officer has not been appointed given the exemption pursuant to art. 37 of EU Regulation 2016/679 as well as the WP243 guidelines.
10. COOKIES –Cookies may be used for the website. In this regard, please refer to the information published on the site
11. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY – The interested party has the right:
- to access, rectification, cancellation, limitation and opposition to the processing of data
- to obtain without impediments from the data controller the data in a structured format of common use and readable by automatic device to transmit them to another data controller
- to revoke consent to processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent acquired before the revocation
- submit a complaint to the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
The exercise of the aforementioned rights can be exercised.